The LRS series AC to DC single output power supply feature at slim and light, Widely used in medical equipment, electronic display screen, LED street lamp and household appliances. The universal AC input of this series is full rang for 35-100w, selected by switch is for 150w-350w. 100% full load burn-in-test makes it high efficiency,long life and high reliability. It’s operating temperature can high up to 70 ℃，withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds.
1, switching power supply metal shell power supply shell is generally connected with the ground (FG), to be reliably grounded, to ensure safety, can not be mistakenly connected to the shell on the zero line;
2. Before the installation of switching power supply is completed and powered for trial use, please check and proofread the connection on the terminals again, and make sure that the input and output, AC and DC, single-phase and multi-phase, positive and negative, voltage and current values are correct, and can be powered on.
3, for high-power switching power supply, there are generally two or more than two "+" output terminals "-" "output terminals, in fact, they belong to an output electrode, just for the convenience of users wiring, and the multiple terminals respectively in the internal and connected together;4. In order to achieve full heat dissipation, the general switching power supply should be installed in the position of better air convection conditions, or installed on the chassis shell through the shell to transmit the heat outdoors;
5. Switching power supply is tested with resistive load before delivery. If it needs to be used in capacitive or inductive load, it should be explained in the order contract in advance.
6, for double switching power supply output symmetrical load, the preferred symmetric output power supply;
7. For users with grounded switching power supply FG, it is a normal phenomenon to touch the shell or have hemp electric feeling in the output. When floating to the ground, FG has about 110V AC output to the ground, which is determined by the internal structure of the power supply.
8, switching power supply in the factory before 100% full negative aging, the power utilization rate is generally controlled within 80% or lower, can greatly improve the service life of the power supply, the general situation of power supply temperature increases 10℃ capacitor life reduced - half;
9, switching power supply ripple and noise is superposed on the DC output voltage of AC components, generally expressed with millivolt peak;10, for all switching power supply, when the load mutation, there will be a certain response time, during this mutation, the output voltage of the power supply in the instantaneous will have a short overshoot process, and then return to the normal output state, this is the dynamic response;11, once the switch power supply failure, should notify the factory in the fastest way, the factory will be responsible for free maintenance or technical guidance, except for the private dismantling of the power supply.
75W Single Output Switching Power Supply LRS-75 series
Universal AC input/ full range
Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds
Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
Cooling by free air convection
LED indicator for power on
100% full load burn-in test
High operating temperature up to 70℃
High efficiency, long life and high reliability
2 years warranty
|Ripple & Noise||100mVp-p||120mVp-p||120mVp-p||150mVp-p||200mVp-p||200mVp-p|
|Voltage Adj. Range||4.5 ~ 5.5V||10.2~ 13.8V||13.5~18V||21.6~28.8V||32.4~39.6V||43.2~52.8V|
|Setup, Rise Time||500ms, 30ms/230VAC 500ms, 30ms/115VAC at full load|
|Hold Up Time||60ms/230VAC 12ms/115VAC at full load|
|Voltage Range||85 ~ 264VAC 120 ~ 373VDC|
|Frequency Range||47 ~ 63Hz|
|AC Current||1.4A/115VAC 0.85A/230VAC|
|Inrush Current||Cold start 50A/230VAC|
|Leakage Current||<0.75mA / 240VAC|
|Over Load||110 ~ 150% rated output power|
|Protection type: Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed|
|Over Voltage||5.75~6.75V||13.8 ~ 16.2V||18.75~21.75V||28.8 ~ 33.6V||41.4~48.6V||55.2~ 64.8V|
|Protection type: shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover|
|Working Temp.||-30 ~ +70℃ (Refer to “derating curve”)|
|Working Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Temp., Humidity||-40 ~ +85℃, 10 ~ 95% RH|
|Temp. Coefficient||±0.03%/℃ (0 ~ 50℃)|
|Vibration||10 ~ 500Hz, 5G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes|
|SAFETY & EMC|
|Safety Standards||UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, EN60335-1/-2-16, CCC GB4943 approved|
|Withstand Voltage||I/P-O/P:3.75KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG:1.25KVAC|
|Isolation Resistance||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25℃ / 70% RH|
|EMC Emission||Compliance to EN55022(CISPR22), GB9254 CLASS B, EN55014 EN 61000-3-2,-3|
|EMC Immunity||Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN61000-6-2(EN50082-2), heavy industry level, criteria A|
|1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12” twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
5. Load regulation is measured from 0% to 100% rated load.
6. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.
7. Length of set up time is measured at cold first start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply very quickly may lead to increase of the set up time.