1. High efficiency：Switching power supply transistors work in the switching state, the switching transistor power loss is small, the efficiency can be greatly improved, the efficiency is usually up to 80% ~ 90% or so.
2, the mass is small：Switching regulated power supply usually adopts the AC voltage directly rectifier from the power grid, removing the stupid power transformer, so that the quality of the power supply is reduced to about one fifth of the original traditional regulated power supply with the same power and the volume is also greatly reduced.
3, wide voltage range：Switching voltage regulator power supply in the input AC voltage from which to 264V changes inch, can achieve good voltage regulation, the change of the output voltage can be guaranteed to be less than 2%.And in the input AC voltage changes always maintain the high efficiency of the voltage regulator circuit.
4, reliable and safe：In the switching regulated power supply, the protection circuit is designed to automatically cut off the power supply in case of load fault or short circuit. The protection function is sensitive and reliable.
5. Small filter capacitance：Because the switching transistors in the voltage regulator circuit mostly adopt higher switching frequency, the capacity of the filter capacitor can be greatly reduced and is easy to be miniaturized.
6, low power consumption：Because the transistor works in the switching state, the power loss is small, there is no need to use a large radiator, the temperature rise in the machine is small, the surrounding components are not damaged because of long-term work in the high temperature environment.Therefore, the use of switching regulated power supply can also help to improve the reliability of the whole machine.
150W Single Output Switching Power Supply LRS-150 series
AC input range selectabl by switch
Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds
Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage/ Over temperature
Cooling by free air convection
LED indicator for power on
100% full load burn-in test
High operating temperature up to 70℃
High efficiency, long life and high reliability
2 years warranty
|Ripple & Noise||150mVp-p||150mVp-p||200mVp-p||200mVp-p||200mVp-p|
|Voltage Adj. Range||10.2~ 13.8V||13.5~18V||21.6~28.8V||32.4~39.6V||43.2~52.8V|
|Setup, Rise Time||500ms, 30ms/230VAC 500ms, 30ms/115VAC at full load|
|Hold Up Time||40ms/230VAC 35ms/115VAC at full load|
|Voltage Range||85 ~ 132VAC / 170 ~264VAC 240 ~ 370VDC(switch on 230VAC)|
|Frequency Range||47 ~ 63Hz|
|AC Current||2.8A/115VAC 1.6A/230VAC|
|Inrush Current||Cold start 60A/230VAC|
|Leakage Current||<0.75mA / 240VAC|
|Over Load||110 ~ 140% rated output power|
|Protection type: Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed|
|Over Voltage||13.8 ~ 16.2V||18.75~21.75V||28.8 ~ 33.6V||41.4~48.6V||55.2~ 64.8V|
|Protection type: shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover|
|Working Temp.||-30 ~ +70℃ (Refer to “derating curve”)|
|Working Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Temp., Humidity||-40 ~ +85℃, 10 ~ 95% RH|
|Temp. Coefficient||±0.03%/℃ (0 ~ 50℃)|
|Vibration||10 ~ 500Hz, 5G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes|
|SAFETY & EMC|
|Safety Standards||UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, EN60335-1/-2-16, CCC GB4943 approved|
|Withstand Voltage||I/P-O/P:3.75KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG:1.25KVAC|
|Isolation Resistance||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25℃ / 70% RH|
|EMC Emission||Compliance to EN55022(CISPR22), GB9254 CLASS B, EN55014 EN61000-3-2,-3 class A, EN61000-3-3|
|EMC Immunity||Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN61000-6-2(EN50082-2), heavy industry level, criteria A|
|1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12” twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
5. Load regulation is measured from 0% to 100% rated load.
6. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.
7. Length of set up time is measured at cold first start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply very quickly may lead to increase of the set up time.